It's also worth looking at Soundcloud.com - these guys just hit 3
million users, raised a round from Union Square and Index, and are
basically kicking ass and taking names. The pitch is Flickr for music,
but you imagine the service scaling and becoming the piping that
powers a much broader range of services, including Bandcamp etc.