Nailed it. To me these are the most salient points when looking for someone
to work with.
Unfortunately, you either find these things out by getting to know the
person really really well first, which takes time, or working with them, by
which it might be too late.

Hmmm..... maybe we need to set up a potential-founders dating service... :P

Rai