From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Holmes a
Court (BuzzNumbers)
Sent: Sunday, 15 May 2011 7:13 PM
To: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [SiliconBeach] Re: Zoho

Be sure to try out Afffinity Live (Aussie Startup)

http://www.affinitylive.com/

Which does a much better job than ZoHo does for intergrated CRM

"AffinityLive is the first web-based platform to combine sales, projects, job
tracking, issues, scheduling, resource utilization, timesheets and billing into
a single, coordinated system."

On 16 May 2011 11:25, Mike Zimmerman