Hey Kim,

This is great :-).. good work on that. I think it will give startups a great
opportunity to get some PR coverage.

I would definitely take you up on this offer if we didn't get some
sponsorship from the NSW Government.

If anyone is coming along, please come and say hi to us at stand H30. We
look forward to chatting to more startups that we haven't chatted to.

Also, if anyone wants to come along but doesn't have an invitation, please
send me an email and I will send you a free entry invitation.

Cheers!

*Sheng* *Yeo*
Director | Founder

*Orion Virtualisation Solutions* | www.orionvm.com.au | Phone: 1300 56 99 52
| Mobile: 0402 098 008 | Skype: shengyeo

*OrionVM is exhibiting at CeBIT 2011 - Come Visit Us at Stand H30*
*
*
*Please ask me for a free entry invitation if you are interested!*