Thanks Leo :-).

Yup, if anyone is interested, please send me an email and I will send them a
free invitation.

Cheers,

*Sheng* *Yeo*
Director | Founder

*Orion Virtualisation Solutions* | www.orionvm.com.au | Phone: 1300 56 99 52
| Mobile: 0402 098 008 | Skype: shengyeo

*OrionVM is exhibiting at CeBIT 2011 - Come Visit Us at Stand H30*
*
*
*Please ask me for a free entry invitation if you are interested!*