Hi,

One of the criteria for submitting application to Startmate is that it
must be a business that does not depend its revenue from advertising.
>From what I can see, social networking is one type of business where
it gets its revenue from advertising. Looking at that criteria, does
that mean businesses like social networking is not a viable business
or won't succeed in Australia? Is there any example of social
networking that come from Australia that did not succeed in tapping
the market? What are the pitfall if we want to start a social
networking in Australia?

Thank you for the insights and assistance.

Kind regards,
Joshua.

--
@jpartogi