This is actually quite an interesting strategy, and I've been watching the
Samwer group since their eBay clone in the dotcom days.

I think there might be an argument to look at some of the successful startups
that are bomming and try and pre-empt where they may be going in the next 12-24
months, build it and sell it back to them. That is actually quite innovative.
But these guys seem to be just building a "me-too" and selling it back at a
profit, just so they can be extracted as the competition.

Feels a little 'scammy' doesn't it?

Regards

Rob James

Ph: +612 8005 0666 | US: +1 310 928 3185 | Mob: 0412 413 414 | Skype: rjames-au