Matthew, I think at this point it will be about out-executing the second
movers. Of which innovation will play somewhat of a part. The second mover
advantage can be strong... especially well funded. But a better group of
executors with the same business model should win in the end. I hope your
startup founders have got the experience to take it big fast.

I wish you all the best and god-speed on that execution.

Patrick.