Hi Ruchir,

I also noticed this article yesterday. Have you read comments to the article on
HBR website?

I think that mostly the critique there is valid and the author seems
not fully understand software development business, a simple math
doesn't work here.

However I would say that 'is it better to higher 5 great developers or
100 good' greatly depends on your business and while first option
may be better for Facebook, the second one is only valid for
Accenture.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Levashov