It's Zendesk vs Assistly in the top tier and GetSatisfaction vs
Tenderapp in the middle tier.

Because I don't know Assistly that well I can only say you won't be
disappointed with Zendesk. Very easy to get started with and also
capable of pretty advanced workflow.

GetSatisfaction I've never been a fan of. Tenderapp takes the cake for
its simplicity for mine.

I think based on your requirements I'd seriously look at Assistly and
Zendesk. These tools cost a bit but are definitely worth it if your
business revolves around customer support. If cost is an issue then
Tenderapp will serve you for a while to come as you build your client
base.

Cheers,
Vincent