Hi Guys,

As a fellow entrepreneur I got frustrated with not being able to
promote my creations any further than my direct circle of friends and
family. To tackle this problem i created "We All
Shout" (www.weallshout.com)

The idea is simple people "Support" you/your business/your idea with
their social networks (Facebook). What this means is for every
"Supporter" you get a scaler multiple of potential viewers of your
message.

For example I managed to get 271 Supporters for We All Shout itself,
this has resulted in a supporter network of 51,528 people. That means
I can create a message and potentially 51,528 will see it (http://
www.weallshout.com/index.php/business/loadBusiness/137)

This tool is totally free, and to protect your supporters you can only
create at most 1 message per week.

Love to hear your thoughts about the app, and also what I should shout
to 51,528 people...

Nathan