Thanks Geoff,

The idea of We All Shout is that friends and family of your business/
startup support your business. in this case your friends and family
are happy to spread on a message for you (well i know mine are). The
276 supporters of We All Shout itself, was simply done to show how
things worked and the power of the system.

As for spamming, only 1 msg every 7 days is permitted for this very
reason.

Its strange how people are happy to be bombarded by 7 unsolicited ads
on their facebook profile every time they long on or refresh the page,
but are not open to 1 message every 7 days from someone who is only 1
degree of separation away from one of their friends.

Thank you for the feedback, it is very valuable.

Nathan