Hello J,
I'm mainly looking for information relating to events like Startup Weekend.
And since I have mainly marketing and accounting skills, I would
be grateful  for any information regarding the events where I can meet some
developers. I already signed up to several student societies and planning to
attend the next silicon beach meetup.

Many thanks!

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 4:59 PM, Jason Brown <stopthatastron...@gmail.com>wrote:

> HI Alex, welcome.
>
> What sort of info are you after for your app idea?

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Alexey Mitko <alexmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone!
>> My name is Alex. I am a student at Sydney Uni. I study Masters of
>> International Management and Masters of Accounting. I joined this
>> group because I have an app idea and wanted to get some information
>> regarding the IT/entrepreneurial scene. This group proved to be
>> invaluable in the first two seconds because I already marked my
>> calendar for the Startup weekend in Melbourne! Kudos to Matthew for
>> posting.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> --
>>
>> Forum rules
>> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
>> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs
>>

>> To post to this group, send email to
>> silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
>> silicon-beach-australia+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/silicon-beach-australia?hl=en?hl=en
>>

> --
> Jason Brown
> e+msn: stopthatastron...@gmail.com
> skype: stopthatastronaut
> m: 0405 130 409
> web: http://skepticator.com/
> blog: http://mycolleaguesareidiots.com/
> twitter-corporate: @sharedpoints
> twitter-personal: @drunkenmadman

> Forum rules
> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs

Alexey Mitko
University of Sydney - M. Accounting 12'
University of Sydney - CEMS 11'
The George Washington University - BBA 09'

Australian Phone Number - +61 402191613
International Phone Number - +3 (725) 336 8415