All,

OK i'll admit I have been lurking for a while. I just love this group and the
insight you have given me into startups.

Anyway I have been in software development for 15 years, the last 3 as a
manager. I've been getting my hands dirty again with my first project
www.mysocialgolfclub.com. This is really just a pre-cursor to my next project
but it's a start. You guys are way ahead of me but like I said I'm loving what
I have learnt from you all. I hope to meet some of you in the near future.

Cheers,
Justin Urbanski
www.mysocialgolfclub.com
jus...@the-urbanskis.com