Btw: I swapped emails with the CEO of Magento (Roy Rubin) yesterday -
he's on his way to Sydney.

So if anyone catches up with him - please let me know as I'm working
on a deal to test our mppCache Java acceleration software with the CTO
and Founder before he leaves. So I'd appreciate any insights I can get
into their technology roadmap before I meet with them again.

- Joe Ward

+1 650 863 1450