Hey guys,

I thought I'd come out from the shadows and introduce myself. I've just
come back to Australia from a 10 month travel stint and am originally from
a marketing and advertising background. I've had a business idea for a
while now and now that I am back I'm taking the plunge to get it up and
running. Without boring you with all the details, I'm trying to create a
startup called Open Backpackers that will target travellers with a social
tool for them to use while on the road to connect with other travellers and
businesses along the way. Right now I'm looking for a technical co-founder
that would want to join me in getting it up and running. So expect to see
my face amongst the Sydney startup scene and I'm looking forward to meeting
people that are much smarter than I am!

Cheers,
Daniel