Mike, I think we did actually meet at SydStart about 18 months ago! I
bought a Hustler ticket to the Co Founder Speed Dating next week so
hopefully I'll be able to get some good networking done there.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the challenges ahead of getting it off the
ground, would love to pick your brain later on in the week if you're free
and I can give you some feedback on the big screen gaming stuff that you
mentioned.