Hi Kurt

Nobody is ragging on non-techs, a successful company is always a team
effort.

Reading between the lines what people are saying is that the marketing is
misleading and it's giving a false hope to vulnerable people (people
putting their hearts and souls into an idea). If the marketing said 'learn
to code, it's fun, you might like it' that would be ok.

But everyone does make mistakes and I'm sure GA will take the communities
comments on board.