The next generation - which started in 2010 is Generation Alpha.
( http://www.readersdigest.co.nz/the-next-generation )

As for dinosaur's - i find it hilarious that the T-Rex evolved into the
Chicken! :) (
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-448283/Proof-fearsome-T-Rex-evolved-chicken.html)

On list-topic though, communication is changing, and i think it's very easy
for us IT types (me being no exception) to not be able to see past
"technology" - previously people could not see past "building /
manufacturing", now we can't see past "communicating" and no doubt the
internet of things will permeate all things life, but it is my opinion that
- that will be considered as a basic foundation, it will soon (next 5-10
years) be insufficient to build technologies that "merely" promote
communication (eg. SNS's, twitter, etc) - a new coming will perhaps be
about wellbeing (in which technology plays a part, but so might many other
things currently unthought of) as corporate greed (and trust me, startups
that want a billion dollars are every bit about corporate greed as the big
orgs) gives way to the age of "enlightenment" (oh no, i'm starting to sound
like a hippe now :) haha :)