I'm sure there's a -phobia for fear of your startup being spammed/hacked -
and like all founders, I have it. [shakes fist at all the kids in Molvania]

Thanks Shane. Epic.

**The site is now verification-free.**  All your previously hidden sites
are now live in all their glory.

-- This will now allow unfettered access to historic web sites you've
worked on. Simply edit the 'Version' name to a date that's roughly accurate
(for sorting purposes).

-- This *will also* now allow for the collection of credits for Mobile Apps
and Desktop Software, since there's no need to do a curl to check anyone's
web root. Conflict/spam may still arise but I. Will. Resist. The. Urge.
(for now)

   Mobile Apps / Software Applications...   Other categories of things
needing centralised credits?  I guess go for Games, too - they typically
have them, but are they centralised? Why the heck not.

I'm gonna need a bigger coffee.