Many thanks Dean. Really appreciate the time you're taken.

> 1/ you cant delete people/roles eg
> http://webcred.it/edit/face28b5c4bbe0d3e77c921e0e38bbba

I'm having trouble trying to reproduce the issue. That might mean it's
browser level...  Can you let me know your platform/browser of choice?

> 2/ the outbound email is black…..you cant read jack (and cant even see the
> url to click)

Working on it now. Dang.

> 3/ even after entering the details for LiveFanChat I cant see the roles on
> the site (eg my business role).

This one is a little more nuanced:
  - because of the above email issue, your colleagues were not properly
invited.. my bad entirely.
  - but the reason why you didn't appear is that you invited yourself on
another email...? Then we hit the above email issue.

When editing a site, the moment you click into the 'Add a new name' field,
you're presented with a 'Me' option by default, as well as any other
colleagues that you've already listed on the site. It's simple shortcut,
but hopefully a timesaver.

> Great idea…needs work on the execution.

Cheers, Dean

Thanks Dean -  it's been a busy/rough/encouraging couple of days.  Onwards
and upwards!  AB