Hey Andrew, Thanks for the feedback, extremely useful.

>1) I know I mistyped my email first time around, but even with the second
attempt, the round-trip of the email confirm was lengthy. Not condusive to
quickly getting people using the site. Considered OAuth for pain-free /
instant login?

I'll get our devs to look into this, should be pretty instant so there's
obviously a problem.

>2) Reordering the slides.

Should be available this month.

>3) Colours:

The colour picker is global. The solution to this confusion is a preview
that updates so you can see what you're colours will look like on each
slide as they each use them differently.

>4) Section preview

Will also be available this month.

>5) Um... the payment model

We'll be selling on a per video model until we're either generating revenue
or have raised investment to allow us to explore other revenue models.
We'll most likely introduce a subscription model in time but we've got a
lot of work ahead before then.

Thanks again for the feedback, exactly what we need right now :)