Glad to hear that most of my above rant is coming this month.

-- Could you let us / users on the site know what the per-video price is
(roughly) going to be? I am genuinely interested in the product, but still
can't determine any details from the site, apart from your generic email
when the rendered video arrived.

With thanks, AB