On 16/06/06, Kiran Jonnalagadda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 16-Jun-06, at 3:05 PM, Badri Natarajan wrote:

> Where *are* all the Chennai silklisters? Seems like they keep
> moving to
> Bangalore..:-)

Bangalore is the new centre of the world. Or of India, at least. Even
the Delhi LUG has a Bangalore chapter.

How many Bangalore based silklisters can call themselves native[1]
Bangaloreans?  I guess I can't, I've only been here 12 years now.

-- b

[1] How many are natives of anywhere? I've lived in Bangalore longer
than I've lived anywhere else, but I can't call myself a native. I
guess I'm just a homeless nomad. :(