Kiran,

Semantics aside, is India Hindu dominated or not? If you hear an announcer on
the BBC saying "Pakistan and India have been to war three times over the
status of Kashmir, which is the only Muslim majority state in Hindu dominated
India", would say that is a fair description of what you see as the truth?

shiv