Shyam is too modest

He was  < censored > years my junior in Medical College and I have not yet met
him in meatspace.

But it is rumored that he did not find the MBBS course challenging enough and
did a BSc  simultaneously and concurrently with the MBBS course. He later did
a PhD as well making him both a Lakshmi doctor and a Saraswati doctor. He is
now a Neurologist (that means "nerves daktar" for all you lay lubbers) :)

He set up the first alumni website for our med school and wrote some of the
the early BBS software used. He still hosts both the official JIPMER website
and the alumni website (jipmer.edu and jipmer.org)

shiv