Biju Chacko wrote:

> In Botswana, at least, this *could* have been a pretty casual
> conversation -- possibly because sex itself was pretty casual.
>
> Odd, really. You'd think that, with the population we have, there'd be
> a lot of sex going on and Indians would be less repressed about it out
> of sheer familiarity.
>
> I guess Indians mostly reproduce asexually.

Heh. Apropos of that, there's this guy whose blog I read off and on -
primarily because he's

1. A tambram who is at odds with most of the "regular" madras blogging
and barcamp type circuit (kiruba and his acolytes)

2. Has this periodic weird habit of pretending to be a woman and writing
about sex from a woman's viewpoint.  Unless he really has a girlfriend
sharing his blog - which after a bit of reading his blog I begin to
doubt a little bit, sure sounds like the same guy.

http://themaanga.blogspot.com/

There's a dropdown box there with "TheOtherNilu writes" - all those are
from his "woman" persona, and they're all about sex with a uniquely
madras flavor.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | gpg EDEDEFB9
email sturmbahnfuehrer | lower middle class unix sysadmin