Neha Viswanathan wrote:

> TON (TheOtherNilu) is very real and a dear friend. She's just keen on
> maintaining her anonymity. You should see the hate mail she gets. All
> because she's a little honest about sex and suchlike.
>
> Yes, I believe the fact that they both exist is a matter of much relief to
> them too. :D

both of them would be just fine on silk - and TON might want
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or something to post here - gmail makes you
effectively anonymous (doesnt log IP addresses in email headers, which
can be, and is, a widely abused nuisance elsewhere - but is definitely
convenient here)

a _little_ honest?  refreshingly candid, actually.  The kiruba crowd
doesnt like her or nilu at all, especially after stuff like this -
http://themaanga.blogspot.com/2007/01/photographing-urinals-kings-way.html

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | gpg EDEDEFB9
email sturmbahnfuehrer | lower middle class unix sysadmin