Dave Long wrote [at 12:37 PM 8/29/2007] :

* as already pointed out, the ride is not what one would expect from
a modern passenger car (nor even some of the fancier tractors I've
seen).  But this vehicle is perfectly at home getting to alpine
pastures, has better angles than a jeep, and will tow up steep grades
even in the higher gears, so unless these Bangalore potholes are more
than say, 40" in diameter, I doubt they'd be an issue.

Of course, given that traffic is in a state of perpetual gridlock, the effective speed is measured in attoparsecs per kilofortnight - so even the potholes may be traversable.

Udhay, making lemonade