shiv sastry wrote:
A related article
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Young_officers_lead_from_the_front/articleshow/2430534.cms

BTW Nandakumar - I saw you on NDTV re cybercrime. I sent an SMS saying that the govt should shift to OSS but NDTV ignored my SMS. So much for my importance in the scheme of things..

The current news slot is probably not meant to have any real discussion for this kind of a topic; I could see the anchor preparing to move on to the next question to another participant before I was anywhere near finishing my reply. This was my first time on a live show and it was pretty disconcerting.

The mobile companies are probably the only ones really interested in this!

Nandkumar