I'll be able to make it on the first day.  Which means there is
another car leaving from Jayanagar (close to Udhay's place).  Can
offer a ride to 3 people from that part of town.

In fact, I would insist on getting someone to ride with me.  I have a
terrible sense of direction and it's no fun being lost alone.

Venky, the Second.