Bombay has Cream Center (Chowpatty and Bandra) which serves edible Mexican
stuff. i tried Mexican at TGIF in Connaught Place in Delhi (where I am now
based) and it was OK, though I had to specifically ask them to get me
guacamole (I love that stuff).

I miss a place like Picante in Boston's Central Square (lived there in
98-99) where you could help yourselves to varieties of salsa!

Mmmm.. this thread has got my tatebuds working overtime now :-)

Venky