On Monday 28 Apr 2008 7:14:57 am Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> and
> chose this particular way to dramatise it.

But Udhay, with respect, this is a list that consists primarily of techies who
are all well aware that email can be misused in this way, and it is the
techies of this list who have taught the minority non techies such as I that
this can be done.

Surely a dramatic intrusion with a deliberate confusion of identity is
unnecessary and implies a childish prank at best.

Saying that it can be done, and demonstrating that it can be done on this list
and writing a short essay about its feasibility and uses does not seem to
serve any purpose. And I believe that if it was not meant as humor, there is
probably some unstated purpose for doing it. I could speculate, but I won't.

shiv