On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Casey O'Donnell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Charles Haynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >  Really? Even "unable to get actual experts to distinguish the Markov
>  >  generator texts from actual Derrida?"
>
>  *Realizes current company, and unlike Dr. Venkatesan choses to not explode.*

I'm sorry if you were tempted to explode, but it was intended as an
honest question. I'm genuinely confused. If an expert in the field
cannot distinguish randomly generated text from Derrida, how can that
"not mean anything about actually reading what Derrida wrote?"

What am I missing?

-- Charles