On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 05:49:35AM +0530, ss wrote:
> Reading this and other such pieces that have appeared in the past, I recall
> what we as a group of boys used to discuss when one of our group picked up a
> very pretty girlfriend at a 3 or 4 day intercollegiate sports festival.
>
> Every one of us had ideas about what he should do with the attractive girl
> and
> how he should go about doing it. There were a couple of things missing
> though - mainly what the girl, and our friend (the boy who was too busy with
> the girl) thought about our plans.

what a nice analogy! and i think what some people in this discussion have been
suggesting is that the boy might well want to do various things with the girl,
and not let her go, and have many arguments for it, but at some point the
girl's own opinions are perhaps worth considering... and (horrors!) perhaps she
should be able to leave if she wants to.

-rishab