Here is my official email declaring this as "what rot".
Born and bought up here. Of course I'm biased, dammit.

Next time anyone has problems with Bangalore traffic, I'm going to get them
lined up outside the Lincoln tunnel going into NYC on Monday morning at 9am
in the cash-only toll-lane.

Or, closer home, driving from Bandra to Worli (before the sea-link) during
rush-hour.
Or, driving from Delhi to Gurgaon on the "new elevated road"

The phrase "Infrastructure problems" was not coined just for Bangalore, and
won't be disused post-Bangalore.

---
Taken in a lighter vein, of course no-one expects accolades in a book titled
"101 places not to visit".

- Vinit