Danese,

What you say about giving "Bangalore the miss" is well taken.

For the longest time (even before the present mess), I've thought of
Bangalore to just be a stop-over on the way to Mysore, Goa, Kerala or other
more wonderful south Indian destinations. For the tourists.

My problem is when people call Bangalore a bad place to "live".
At the end of the day, we still have climate on our side. And *that* cannot
be manufactured or constructed elsewhere easily. (I know, using the awesome
Bangalorean climate as an example is a cheap trick, but we gotta use what we
have!)

Though, I appreciate your comparing Bangalore to Noida. And not Gurgaon.
Whew!

;)

- Vinit