Also check out
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/14/AR2007041401444_pf.html

And I'm sorry if i came across as rude in the previous mail. I just hung up
on a telemarketer (the 4th in the day) who insist on calling me despite my
name being on DNC list. (And inspite of my having explained it to them every
time).

Also, having been a part of the corporate world for 11 years, and having
dealt with companies of every hue, I'm sorry to say that I do not accept the
notion that the invisible hand of the market will always result in a company
doing good.

- Mo