On Wednesday 11 Mar 2009 8:25:00 pm Nikhil Mehra wrote:
> This is wtf-ness of the leave-me-speechless-knock-me-down-with-a-feather
> variety. It mocks bollywood in a way in which only someone desperately
> trying to imitate and not mock, can. Actually, that bit I don't find
> insulting, I find it amusing. Also, apparently our armed forces are
> equatable to some kind of damsel in distress that needs Isreali protection.
> I mean what's the logic behind this. Why would it work? Why would you do
> something this stupid when you want to bid for a contract that is of
> immense value?

:D

I seem to be in a minority.

I liked the video as a bit of fun. It all depends on how yo erad the
symbolism. If you look at ethe girl as India and the man as Israel all these
objections could arise.

But I think you need to look at the company Rafael promoting its missiles to a
end user "together forever - I'll hold you in my heart"

Like I said I loved the video. It's original if nothing else.

shiv