> > Also, apparently our armed forces are
> > equatable to some kind of damsel in distress that needs Isreali
> protection.
>
> My interpretation was that Israel would like to do to the Indian armed
> forces what the guy would like to do (to) the damsels in the video.
>
> Thaths

For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to see the whole video. It may have
had something to do with how utterly crappy it looked.

I mean, sure, someone in the Israeli company decided they wanted to get this
video made.
But why the heck not go and hire a decent Bollywood music director to do it.
Heck, even a decent any-wood director.

This is like IBM trying to market it's supercomputers with mailed postcards!

Just not the right medium for the target market.

- Vinit