On Wednesday 11 Mar 2009 11:51:54 pm Rishab Ghosh wrote:
> i loved it too. it was so sad-funny. and low budget. shows a sense of
> humour. but a poor judgement of the customer, since i don't think indian
> defence bureaucrats (or for that matter, israeli defence bureaucrats) share
> that humour. must have been made by a couple of kids from the draft.

What surprised me was that after I spent some minutes videographing that video
and uploading it a couple of days later - a friend of mine - who is by all
accounts very modern and liberal (he is also 25 years younger than I am)
apparantly got the Rafael stall to pull the video because it "offends Hindu
sensibilities"

Obviously there seem to be many things that offend many people. But frankly I
did not find the video any worse than scores other song and dance sequences
that expose themselves to me as I live my life.

shiv