Jeez, its been several years since I last posted on usenet but C&C warnings
were a staple of such threads.

'Before you read this, keep your coffee aside and move your cat off your
lap to the floor, or you are going to laugh so hard, you'll spill the
coffee on your keyboard, and scare the cat so it scratches you'

Failure to tag posts that way were met with precisely your 'you owe me a
keyboard' reaction.

It is gratifying to see old traditions observed so religiously. Some of
shiv's friends would probably wipe away a tear of happiness for that :)

        suresh

Bonobashi [25/03/09 09:25 +0530]:
I was reading my mail during breakfast, paging up and came across this
unawares.

The costs: Half a cup of coffee, a mouthful of bread with pineapple jam and a
MAC keyboard. This is being written on the desktop; the MAC is stark in death
in the corner.

You will be getting a bill.