2009/4/1 gabin kattukaran <gkattuka...@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan
> <chandrachoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, I am no Venkat. But try beating Chandrachoodan Gopalakrishnan for
> > uniqueness.
>
> If you want to play that game - Gabin Eluvathingal Kattukaran
>
> -gabin

And then you have the mal Christians who are perhaps the most creative in
the whole wide world when it comes to names (again I'm assuming).

I knew one such family who lost their customary ingenuity for a while when
they named their twins. Instead they started off a new trend, they took the
first syllable of the parents names, Mary and Daniel.

So somewhere on this rock are two poor souls named Mada and Dama. They never
even gave them a chance...

Kiran