On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM, sur...@hserus.net <sur...@hserus.net>wrote:

> I've eaten camel in riyadh and kangaroo in perth. i just dont order meat
> when others at the table are vegetarian

I do cook special stuff just for them when I invite them over. Even when I
have a barbecue, in California you're going to have vegetarians coming,
religious, ethical, and/or health motivated.

And I use separate cooking utensils and pans and all that jazz. I know from
my own family how picky vegetarians want things done. It might be a little
annoying, but I respect it.

And I never expect them to cook meat for me. I've no problem eating veg.