Agreed, it is Rs 5/day/application. If it was 10x it might make a
small difference.  Rs 5 ia too paltry a sum for them to scare them to
action. They probably earn 1000x as cutbacks. Sorry, but my opinion is
not very high.

I also hear Zainab's statement a bout frivolous pleas and such. But
the act is a law and everyone has to abide by it or amend it. Am not a
lawyer or legal expert, but RTI is law, right?

--
Sent from my mobile device