AFAIK, Singapore is NOT a Muslim nation. Perhaps you meant Malaysia.

It is in Malaysia that Muslims can't marry non-Muslims. My cousin, a
Malaysian Tamilian had to move to Singapore with his Malay Muslim girlfriend
to marry her - where it's perfectly legal.

Singapore follows Chinese, Western, Tamil and Muslim festivals.