Mahesh Murthy [24/03/10 11:34 +0530]:
What's common to the lot that despise her is that they're all intellectuals
(or literary critics) - and to me it seems they think she hasn't paid her
dues in the Kanu Sanyal or Potti Sreeramulu sort of way to claim the
intellectual high ground that she does so well.

There's a very valid school of thought about people needing to have a
meaningful stake in something before they go claiming to be stakeholders,
to use some very misused civil society jargon.

But that's not it here. As I said - intellectual dishonesty besides not
being able to write worth shit.