Hello:

I'd like to state that by my true faith and belief, an avatar of the
Flying Spaghetti Monster -- the Moderately Mobile Shavige Baath -- was
born on the outskirts of Agra a gazillion years ago. All true
Pastafarians revere this spot. However, in the intervening period some
pesky invading Islamic terrorists...err...invaders defiled the spot by
burying some woman or other there. The Curch of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster would like to reclaim the spot, knock down whatever nonsense
is there and build something more pasta-like.

Who's with me?

-- b