Try learning and singing Bicycle Meant for Two.

Read me at:

--- On Thu, 25/11/10, Kiran K Karthikeyan <kiran.karthike...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Kiran K Karthikeyan <kiran.karthike...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [silk] What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
To: silklist@lists.hserus.net
Date: Thursday, 25 November, 2010, 22:15

On 25 November 2010 20:16, Deepa Mohan <mohande...@gmail.com> wrote:

Top post: The battle has been joined! SSS v. KKK.

Well, I'm actually Korandattil Kiran Kumar Karthikeyan from Kakkanad, Kochi,
Kerala.

When in school in the US, I avoided initialing anything as KKK for obvious
reasons and used KK (Kiran Kumar) instead. My excuse at the time was that I was
Korandattil Kiran Kumar Karthikeyan from Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala (because thats
where my family used to live before Kakkanad), that the name of the place where
you are from is usally added to your name, but dropped when signing any
official documents or initialing.

Now, I live in Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka. I was really hoping they
would change the name to something starting with K. More K's usually bring me
more luck.

Kiran