On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Heather Madrone <heat...@madrone.com>wrote:

> I'll still stick to  my own opinion, that anything in moderation is OK. The
> human body is prone to illness caused by many things, and we live out a kind
> of precarious chemical balance in our intakes. Most of us have had sugar in
> moderate-to-excess doses, and we've survived the experience with our health
> intact. If people can eat fugu, why not sugar?
>

> Take the time to watch Robert Lustig's video before you judge it.

I HAVE watched it.

And I agree that regular sugar intake is not the greatest thing...I think I
have a moderate-to-low sugar intake, and have an active lifestyle that
includes regular, moderate exercise as well. So....I can "live" with sugar.
I don't like sugary drinks...and that works in my favour, I guess.

D.